Capital Seamless Gutters – Aluminum Seamless Gutters and Downspouts
Seamless Rain Gutters
Seamless Gutters Installed on your home. Capital Seamless Gutters, makes all seamless gutters on-site, with 20 colors to choose from. Each new installation includes the gutters and downspouts.
We install downspout extensions that can flip up, making it easier to mow your lawn. Our larger downspout extensions carry water farther away from your homes foundations.We use top of the line products that include:
- .032 aluminum (thickest seamless aluminum gutter you can buy)
- The thickest aluminum downspouts we can buy
- Top of the line sealants specially formulated for aluminum.
- 1 1/2” self-tapping screw (won’t pull loose like a nail or spike)
- Concealed hangers to fasten the gutter to your home. The hangers are “hidden” from view on the outside, giving your home the clean, seamless look.
We manufacture and install the following:
- Custom-made seamless K-style aluminum seamless gutters
- 6-Inch Commercial Seamless Gutters
- 5-Inch Residential seamless gutters
- Custom-made aluminum downspouts
- 2 Inches x 3 Inches
- 3 Inches x 4 Inches
- 4 Inches x 5 Inches
- Brands: Reynolds, Alcoa, Rollex
Our seamless gutters come with a 20 Year Guarantee!
Eavestrough or gutters, which do you have? Eavestroughs are troughs that hang under your eaves to catch water from the roof. Gutters are attached directly to the eaves to catch water from the roof. Eavestroughs are generally not used on modern homes. The concept and the words eavestroughs and gutters have become interchangeable.